On the route of the Crown Prince Nikolai Alexandrovich: out-of-town tour to the settlement of Semiluzhki with a visit to the open-air museum of Semiluzhki Cossack stockade
During the tour we will see:
- The first inn where a volost elder met the Crown Prince Nikolai Alexandrovich.
- The travel wooden palace for rest of the Crown Prince, which was built in three days by Tomsk merchant brothers Alexander and Innokenty Kukhterins.
- Museum house the Crown Prince's Road Pavilion, which is an exact copy of the pavilion where the future Emperor stayed. You can also visit a guided tour of an artistic documentary exposition based on the books of E.E. Ukhtomsky "Journey of the heir Crown Prince to the East " of 1893 and "The Journey of Sovereign Emperor Nikolai II to the East".
- Open-air museum Semiluzhki Cossack stockade. Semiluzhki stockade was reconstructed in the form of a 17th- century prison fortification in the settlement of Semiluzhki of Tomsk district (20 km from Tomsk, just above the confluence of the Kamenka River with the Bolshaya Kirgizka River). Tourists will be able to try on armor, do archery, take part in the Russian wall-to-wall game. At the end of the tour, guests will be offered to drink fragrant tea made from Siberian herbs.